12/19/2010

My year in pictures

This years travel:
Photobucket
I went to China, partied with crazy chinese people, stayed with a chinese family, did lots of shopping, walking and sightseeing.

Photobucket
I went to New York, six girls in a tiny apartment, partied in limos, hotelrooms, crazy clubs, lots of free food and drinks. Met some really great people.

Photobucket
Went to Berlin, Warsaw, Budapest, Bratislava, Ljublijana, Bologna, Barcelona and Malaga with my boyfriend, lots of great weather, sightseeing, cosy nights and love.

This years big move:
Photobucket
Quit my boring job, moved to Stockholm and started school.

This years colour:
Photobucket
Got a thing for grey so now my closet is full of it.

This years best buy:
Photobucket

This years makeover:
Photobucket
Went blonde.


All and all a great year but next year will be better!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar